Hey everyone!!! I hope everyone's doing good!!
We're doing good here in Ramallo. This week, along with everyone else, we had our interviews with the President, which I'm pretty sure was my last interview because most elders that have gone home told me later that they didn't get another "last" interview in this mission home, so I believe I had my last interview with my mission president! It was a good interview.
Don't worry, I haven't become trunky in the slightest. In fact, I think it's been quite the opposite, the longer I've been in the mission, the more I forget about you guys, except of course on Pdays!!! (sorry) Well, that doesn't mean that I don't love you, it simply means that I've trained myself to not think of home and that has become a habit at this point. It'll be hard to leave, but of course I'm excited to come home and see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today's Pday has been pretty slow as today was my comp's decision of what to do. He just likes to stay in the pench all day and do nothing, so it's pretty boring for me, but oh well, he likes it. We get along really good and I like it with him, although I think it's good that he's my comp now and not earlier in the mission, when I understood less about patience and love.
As far as the shopping when you guys come to pick me up, I think we'll be able to do BOTH. So, I want to do the shopping with my mission friends on the 4th (the ending missionaries are allowed a few hours to shop for souvenirs on the last day) and then the 5th, that Saturday, I'd like to do a little bit with you guys and show you some other cool stuff in Rosario. Then on Sunday I'd like to go to Ramallo where we can attend church in the Ramallo branch and you guys (well, mom at least) will experience her first church session in 100% CASTELLANO!! As far as the last dinner thing, I have no idea how it'll work, so seeing as this is an Argentine dinner and I'm in Argentina, I'll answer you as any Argentine would, "si te digo te miento." (If I tell you it would be a lie.) I'll try and find out.
Well, I guess that's about it, nothing too exciting happened this week. Next Pday we're going to San Nicolas to play soccer, and this Wednesday we're going to have the conference with Elder Arnold which should be really cool!!!!!!!!!
Love you all very much!!!!!!!!
Eric
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment