Monday, October 3, 2011

Enjoyed General Conference

Eric with Elder Perez


Hey family, how is everyone!! All is well here, here being Rosario right now. We had a good Pday but unfortunately I feel pretty sick now and am struggling to think at all due to a bad headache, so I apologize that this will be short.

We had a good week and are working well together. I especially enjoyed the General Conference that I could watch! (We only got to see some of Priesthood and Sunday's conference, though.) We all heard some really good talks. My favorite talk was definitely President Monson's Priesthood talk. He's always been one of my favorite speakers and his talk was incredible. It was very motivating for me.

I also enjoyed many of the other 70's talks, including the 70 who talked about the Book of Mormon. (although it seemed like everyone mentioned the Book of Mormon in their talk!) He explained the book was either from the devil or from God, and went on explaining more reasons why the book was from God. I really enjoy the strong straightforward and bold talks like those and Monson's. I of course loved all of Monson's talks, and enjoyed his moving talk at the close of the Sunday night session, motivating us all, letting us know, "We're all in this together"...or was the prophet quoting Red from the Red Green show? Ha ha ha.

Anyway, I'll answer the questions quickly and then I'm going to put my head down and rest.

Elder Godoy got back safely although I had to pay for all our many travel expenses including a couple hundred peso ticket to La Paz, and MUCH MORE! So yes, that's why I took out the money, it's a good thing I brought my card just in case.

I got your card that has the quote from my missionary placque. Alejandro's good. Rios mom is good. We played soccer today, I played really well, although that's why I feel sick (any physical thing lately makes me sick.) We're in Rosario because my comp has to do some visa stuff.

Thanks for everything.
Love,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment