Hey family!! Finally I'm able to write you. It took almost all of my time to write to the President, thanks to the lovely computer I am working on in this ciber! So now I have no time left to write or send pictures, but I'll try and give you a quick summary of the week in the short time I have.
This week we had leadership training in our church building, so I didn't even have to travel to attend! It was an awesome training meeting and I really enjoyed it.
The week was good. However, we're a little sad because we had two solid baptisms, which are not going to happen this week now. One was because of an emergency. Yanina, she's about 35, has a son, and early on Sunday morning he fell and hit his head, so she had to take him to the hospital, and was there all day, and even had to go back the next day. But she couldn't attend church, so she can't get baptised this week. So she'll still be baptized, just not this week or transfer. The other one was because one of the parents changed their minds and won't give permission for their ten year old daughter to get baptized. Just the same, we'll keep working really hard.
Today was pretty boring, in fact, we just left the pench. We had to be there all day, because some guy came over to fix all the problems (outlets that don't work, leaky faucets, etc.) We cleaned it pretty good, too.
You asked about the Christmas zone conference. Our zone got together with Venado Tuerto and one other one, which I can't remember now. First we had some normal workshops, and then we had an awesome talent show. Some of my old friends were there, and we all enjoyed being together. After that we sang together and that was basically it. It was a really good zone conference.
This coming week I'll have transfer news! I have no idea what is going to happen. I wouldn't mind staying or leaving, I could go either way, whatever happens I think I'll be happy with, assuming I get a comp who likes to work.
Anyway, I have to go already, but I want everyone to know I love you all and pray for your well being!
Love,
Eric
_____________________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment